High School Diploma
Earning your high school diploma can help open doors to other avenues in your life. It can give you the opportunity to attend college, start a new career and earn more money. But, even if you decide that college is not right for you right now, your high school diploma can still qualify you for some of today's new career fields.
Penn Foster can help you earn your high school diploma at home through a convenient, affordable and accredited online learning curriculum. The best part is, with our home learning programs, you set your own schedule and study when and where you choose – at your own pace.
Along the way, you can rely on our expert instructors and support staff to help you in your educational pursuit.
Prepare for your high school diploma through courses in:
- Reading Skills, English and Mathematics
- American and World History
- Biology, Earth Science and Physical Science
- Career-oriented electives like Auto Repair Technician, Personal Computer Specialist and more
- Traditional electives like Chemistry, Spanish and Music
Get the education you need to gain your high school diploma with our accredited and respected curriculum. Graduates of our high school diploma program are also welcome to take advantage of our career services – tips on interviewing, preparing a cover letter and resume writing.
Start earning your high school diploma with Penn Foster today!
Contact us today!
Your high school diploma program also includes:
- All the textbooks, lessons and study guides you need
- Toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone and mail